Financial Options and Massage Therapy Scholarships
Here are various financial options for you to fund your massage therapy classes…
- ASMMW gives out 1 full scholarship when minimum attendance has been met. Contact us to apply.
- ASMMW offers $1000 off tuition. Use this form to send us your essay of why you deserve a scholarship.
- The American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Massage Envy $2500 National Scholarship
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Massage Envy (PCRK Group) Phoenix Local
- Hand and Stone: Tuition Reimbursement programs differ by location, but if you meet the minimum requirements, at least the first year’s worth of payments of $125/month or less will be covered. Often times spas will pay more and/or pay for as long as employment minimums are met. Contact your local Hand and Stone regarding student and scholarship opportunities.
- Elements: Reach out to individual Elements store locations that you would like to work at, and the prospective owner will work out terms for some sort of financial aid. Each location differs in what they offer.
If you’re interested in enrolling in the January 2024, program to become a Licensed Massage Therapist, with a Specialty in Medical Massage and Wellness — there are a couple options, call now to discuss. Click here to download our Catalog. The next step is to call us for a personal tour: 800-615-1342. Once this cohort is full, we will start a waitlist for a possible 2nd Fall Cohort.