Currently, the AZ State Board requires 24 hours of CE every 2 years. At least 12 of those hours must be LIVE. Online, On-Demand, Home-Study classes will be available for those wishing to do 12 hours online. While there are many fun weekend workshops, many of these industry leaders have their own certification programs for licensed Therapists that you can complete by starting these workshops at ASMMW.
- Dr. Ross Turchaninov of Science of Massage Institute’s Medical Massage Certification
- Erik Dalton of Freedom From Pain Institute’s Certification in Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques (MAT)
- Jame’s Waslaski‘s Orthopedic Massage Certificate Program
- Whitney Lowe‘s Academy of Clinical Massage Orthopedic and Clinical Massage Certification
- Douglas Nelson’s Precision Neuromuscular Therapy PNMT Certification
- Tammy Roecker’s 501c3 non-profit, The Early Bonding Foundation’s Certification in Advanced Perinatal Massage and Certification in Infant Massage
- Tom Meyer’s Anatomy Trains (ATSI) Structural Integration Program
While ASMMW leans more toward the medical, clinical, orthopedic and structural side of things, we still offer some classes pertaining to somatic experiencing, trauma, cranial sacral, energy and compassionate communication.
In the event that you are at your license renewal time and can’t make any of our CE courses, contact Tammy and she can arrange for 1:1 massage CEUs so you can renew your license on time.
Red Cross CPR/BLS Trainings Coming Soon to ASMMW!
ASMMW’s Continuing Education Enrollment Policies
The following procedures apply to ASMMW and Tammy Roecker’s Continuing Education (CE) courses only. Visiting instructors have their own policies. Reach out to them or the school for any questions. Contact: 1-800-615-1342
Enrollment: Minimum 2, Maximum 20. ASMMW reserves the right to reschedule due to low enrollment, and to defer to a later date with additional attendees; However, this has never happened. I respect the fact that you have to take time off from work or be away from family, as do I, therefore, my CE classes happen even if I have 1 student.
Registration: You can register as early or as late as needed. There are a lot of behind-the-scenes tasks that need to happen before the first day of a CE class that take time. Last minute registrations make stressful preparations. Therefore, I would be grateful if you register as early as possible.
Refunds: There are no refunds under any circumstances, if unable to attend, you will be able to reschedule to any available ASMMW class of your choosing. Registration fees do not include any potential, additional expenses to complete the training, without limitation, food, travel, and lodging.
Protection: I have your back! If for some reason a visiting instructor would have to cancel a workshop that you were counting on for CE Hours, I will be available to teach you a private CE class, in a subject you choose, that is already NCBTMB approved, on the same dates originally registered for.
CE Broker for These Approved States
State Boards and Professions
- Arizona Board of Massage Therapy
- Arizona Board Of Athletic Training
- Arizona Board Of Occupational Therapy Examiners
- Bahamas Medical Council
- Georgia Board Of Massage Therapy
- Georgia Board Of Nursing
- Georgia Board Of Nursing Home Administrators
- Georgia State Board Of Occupational Therapy
- New Mexico Board Of Nursing
- South Carolina Board Of Chiropractic Examiners
- South Carolina Board Of Nursing
- South Carolina Board Of Social Work Examiners
- CIMEB Instructor-Medically Fragile Babies/NICU #20-769416
- Geriatric Massage-Robust and Frail #20-689783
- Cupping Therapy #20-689769
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) and Gua Sha #20-689771
- Side-Lying Massage and Stretching #20-689775
- Kinesiology Taping #20-689773
- Pelvic Floor #20-689781