The Arizona School of Medical Massage and Wellness, LLC is an equal opportunity school. All applicants will be considered for enrollment regardless of age, gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, or religion.
Your Future is in Good Hands!!
Sorry No Transfers at this time: ARIZONA SCHOOL OF MEDICAL MASSAGE AND WELLNESS, LLC does not accept previous education or life experiences for credit in its Therapeutic Massage Program.
Each applicant must meet the following requirements for enrollment:
- Be eighteen years of age or older by the end of the program.
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent (GED is acceptable) by the end of the program.
- Be physically capable of performing massage therapy.
- Be able to understand and speak English.
- Have a one-on-one interview.
Students must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma (or equivalent) in order to apply for an Arizona Massage Therapist License with State Board. You may start school at 17 yrs old, as long as you are 18 by the time you graduate. More information on AZ Licensing requirements can be found here.
Please fill out the form below to download our catalog for Fall 2023. Fields marked (*) are required. You will be added to our email list. You can unsubscribe at any time.